We believe building a new home shouldn’t be a long, stressful process. Our advanced building system and prefabrication method allows our customers to experience an easier, more efficient build from start to finish that traditional construction can’t offer. Read more about our prefabricated building method here.
Standard Shell Includes
1. 2” x 6” x 8’ wall panels
2. Double 2” x 10” headers in all wall panels
3. 5/8” CDX plywood sheathing
4. Complete half scissor truss roof system
5. Typar House Wrap
6. Pre-cut roof sheathing & underlayment
7. 1’-9” overhang (3′-9” shown)
8. Upper level steel floor support pole (two story)
9. Web-tec floor system for upper level (two story)
10. Compression ring and tension collar
Also included are shell dry-in items (caulking, select fasteners, etc.)
and building hardware (connection plates, truss ties, etc.)
1. Deck and porch packages
2. Pre-installed and pre-painted siding: lap, shake, cedar lap and cedar board on board available.
3. Pre-installed windows
4. Overhang upgrades
5. Wall upgrades: Energy Wall or Double Stud Wall
6. Wings and connects
7. Garages and carports
Other options include: FrameGuard, metal roof, french and sliding doors, pre-stained tongue and groove ceiling, open to below, fresh air ventilation systems, solar hot water kits, and many more.