One thing—among others—that makes Deltec homes unique is that nearly all of the materials we use craft each home come from the United States. In fact, each Deltec is 99.9% made in America. The .1% is one single stainless steel nail vital to Deltec construction that, despite our ongoing efforts, can’t be purchased stateside.
Aside from that pesky nail, here is a list of some of the American-made features that we’re proud to use in each home:
- Lumber: Beadles Lumber in Moultrie, GA, supplies sustainably harvested wood for our trusses and headers
- Steel collars: Used in our roofing systems, the collars are made by Dave Steel Company in Arden, NC, just down the road from our factory.
- Windows: Choose our pre-installed windows, and you’re choosing a product by Marvin Integrity out of Fargo, ND.
- Siding: A popular option, our pre-installed fiber cement siding, in lap and shake styles, is manufactured by Allura in Wilkesboro, NC.
- Truss plates: we use truss plates that are made on the coast of North Carolina by MiTek
- Foam board- the foam board we install on all of our wall panels comes from Dow Building Solutions in Dalton, GA