Deltec Homes has been building hurricane resistant homes since 1968. With over 5,000 Deltecs worldwide, we’ve seen our homes survive direct hits from some of the most damaging hurricanes in history. Below are tips for how to prepare yourself for the upcoming season.
- Know all evacuation routes
- Make sure your home meets building codes for withstanding hurricanes, and they have storm shutters.
- Have proper tools, supplies, and a first aid kit.
- Have plenty of batteries and flashlights
- Always have plenty of non-perishable foods on hand.
To learn more about what makes a Deltec home hurricane resistant, click here.