Material lead-times for custom Deltec homes are currently unprecedentedly long. In response, Deltec has created an Express Product Line, featuring three of our most popular home models and allowing us to order components like windows in advance.
For some customers, Deltec Express can save a whopping 6-9 months in their production schedule. Express orders also lock in current prices in a marketplace where the actual prices of lumber, plywood, windows, doors and other components can rise on a weekly basis.
360° Collection – 1500 Express
The 1500 is our flagship round home – 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, a minimal footprint with a maximal layout.
Assembled Shell Package: $148,760
Turnkey range: $525k-$700k
Ridgeline B Express
The Ridgeline B is our signature high-performance non-round home – 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, has one foot in the future and one in traditional architecture.
Assembled Shell Package: $148,817
Turnkey range: $525k-$700k
360° Collection – 800 Express
The 800 is our most popular in-law suite/guest house – 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, a smaller space that is the perfect fit.
Assembled Shell Price: $90,190
Turnkey Range: $285k-$425k
What’s included in a Deltec Express Home
- Assembled Deltec shell package (structural components) on your slab foundation (pricing also available for placement on a crawlspace)
- Pre-installed high-efficiency Marvin windows
- Deltec 2 x 6 enhanced “energy walls” with 1” rigid foam board insulation
- High-quality 5/8” plywood sheathing and high-density framing lumber (the strongest available)
- Durable LP SmartSide® exterior siding with encapsulating primer coat
- Floorplans for your builder
Is Deltec Express right for me?
- Deltec Express purchases are restricted to the 9 south eastern states of AL, GA, LA, MD, MS, NC, SC, TN and VA, due to the need for a Deltec team shell set. Certain zip codes also may not qualify due to requirements for custom engineering to meet high-wind requirements. You also need the following in place to take advantage of the express timeline:
- Have a builder identified and committed to your timeline, or be planning to serve as your own builder.
- Have a secured site for your house.
- Have the ability to partially or completely self-finance your project, as construction loans can add significant time to a project.
- Build on a slab or crawlspace foundation. Basements and piling foundations require planning additional planning special hardware that make these options ineligible for the Express path.
- Have the ability to complete any site work, get required permits and build your foundation BEFORE delivery in early 2023. An Express purchase reserves your components and prioritizes your project with our Deltec shellset crew.